Wheel alignment is important to the health of your tyres. Hitting anything in the road such as a pothole or a kerb might knock the alignment out. Misaligned wheels will cause additional friction and wear on your tyres, reducing their lifetime and effectiveness.
Did you know?
- 90% of cars suffer from some form of wheel misalignment
- 85% suffer from front toe or steering wheel misalignment
- 58% suffer some rear toe or thrust line error
- 71% of the rear alignment angles can be adjusted in line with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- By realigning the wheels will improve the cars handling and on road safety
Wheel Alignment benefits to the customer:
- Reduce tyre wear
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Improve vehicle handling
- Ensure safer driving
- Save money and the environment
Hunter is the world leader in car wheel alignment service equipment, and our Hunter HawkEye equipment works with superior accuracy. We provide Hunter wheel alignment services at our Shaftesbury and Sturminster Newton Service Centres.
Try to avoid bumping curbs when parking, or driving over speed bumps too fast as this can knock out the alignment. Repeated driving so can accelerate the aging of tyres.
Get a FREE wheel alignment check today
It' so easily done, to hit a pot hole or accidently bump the curb, we've all done it, but did you know that each time you do it can potentially knock your tracking out of alignment. For a FREE wheel alignment check, please pop into either our Shaftesbury or Sturminster Newton branches and receive a free wheel alignment check with complementary printed report today.